Sometimes you need to uninstall the apps you have installed it on your Android phones, and it becomes quite irritated when you just don’t know how to do that, you don’t have any easy tutorial to help you out with and no expert you know to give a call. Well, this article will provide you with a guideline on the same based on Android phones.The most common place where one can install Android apps is the Android Market.
It is a kind of central vault where you can find all the Android applications developed. The Android Market is somewhat similar to the iPhone AppStore. Any Android developer can develop apps and can upload it into the Android Market and subsequently any user can download them.
As in iPhone AppStore, ypu can find free and paid apps.Please note down the following steps, when you are installing apps from Android Market:1) First, open the Applications menu, and then go to the Android Market application.2) Second step depends on you.
There are Applications, Games, Search or My Downloads. Based on your choice, select any option. There will be a list of applications or games to choose from.3) You will get a list of apps with their description and rating if you search for any particular application.4) If you want to get a complete detailing of the chosen app, like the number of persons who have downloaded it and the review comments, then you have to click on that particular application 5) You have read the user comments and now you want to install it.
Just click on the Install button on the bottom of the screen.6) After clicking on the Install button, you will come to a screen where you can find detailing of the application. Click OK to finish the installation. Now, how to use the application installed.
- After you have installed and used the app, you can go to the Android Market place and leave your comment and user experience.
- To access the application, just go to your Menu and select the application you want to launch.3) There is a My Downloads option in the Android Market to check out the full list of applications you have downloaded. Now, for the un-installation part. To remove the app using the Android Market1) First, you need to open the Google Android Menu.
- After that open Settings and select Applications.
- The Manage should be clicked.
- The screen will be presented with a list of applications you have installed.
- Select the application you want to uninstall, and click the Uninstall button.The applications developed by the Android app developers are really equivalent to the apps developed for iPhone. The applications are making Android OS phones the most desirable phones in the market in today’s world.